Friday 26 October 2018

Spectrum Forum

I’ll be heading off to London by train in the morning. I am representing the UKuG at the RSGB’s Spectrum Forum meeting.
My report on the Group has been submitted.
I used to represent the Group then the new, incoming, Chairman took over. That has continued for the last few years, but he was not available to attend this year.
As the current Chairman I felt it was advisable someone from the Group should attend, but I was not particularly looking forward to it......... I struggle to understand what it actually achieves. Maybe it will be clearer after tomorrow?

My first trip to London in over a year.

I won’t be reporting on the content as it is RSGB business. A report from RSGB will, no doubt, be forthcoming.

On a very sad note, I hear that Will Jensby, W0EOM, has passed away. Will was a microwave legend. I am pleased to say that I met and chatted to him on many occasions at events in the USA.
No history of USA microwaves would be complete without mention of the contributions made by Will.

Vale Will


Sam


No comments:

Post a Comment