Tuesday, 8 April 2014

Anglian results

I have completed my initial testing of the new Anglian 144MHz transverter. 
I only found one minor error on the PCB, and that is easily remedied.
The receive converter performed better than I expected, probably as a result of it being housed in a screened tin plate box. Later this week the first (#1) unit will go off for independent testing. At the same time the boards are being readied for production. With luck and a following wind, the first transverter kits will be ready for sale at Martlesham, although quantities may be limited at this stage.
For sure, the new Anglian transverter will be worth waiting for !

Sam


2 comments:

  1. I, for one, am very excited about the continued development of this modern design 2 meter transverter.
    John KC9OJV

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John. Comments appreciated.
      Sam

      Delete