Monday, 9 September 2013

4m

I have been busy updating the documentation for my Nacton 4m transverter design, ready for my talk at the RSGB Convention, next month.
So far the design documentation has only existed as a series of notes in my shack notebook and in my head!
The need to ensure I have a comprehensive circuit schematic and PCB design ready for my talk means I have been having to critically examine all parts of the original and has already resulted in a number of small changes. Consequently I now need to produce another set of transverter hardware to check out these changes.
The good thing in doing this is that, because there is a good deal of commonality between the 70MHz Nacton and 144MHz Kirton transverters, I should be able to document the Kirton much more rapidly.......
Sam
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

Location:Home

No comments:

Post a Comment